Huawei today launched company’s latest smartphone in the Honor series, the Honor 6 in India. The Honor 6 was earlier announced in China.
The Huawei Honor 6 is powered with 1.7 GHz Octa-Core Processor. The addition of 3GB RAM enhances the processing speed and 16 GB/32 GB ROM gives sufficient files storage capacity. 13 MP Sony BSI rear camera makes you an instant photographer and 5 MP front camera lets you take amazing panoramic selfies. The addition of Android 4.4.2 kitkat operating system enhances the user’s experience and 3100 mAh battery is the add-on to the never lasting fun ride.
The smartphone also features dual-SIM card slots, LTE support, Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth.
Huawei Honor 6 specifications
- 5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) JDI FHD in-cell display with 445 PPI
- Huawei Octa-Core Kirin 920 processor (4xA15 1.7GHz + 4xA7 1.3GHz) with Mali T628 GPU
- Android 4.4 (KitKat) with Emotion UI 2.3
- Dual SIM
- 13MP camera with Sony BSI sensor, F2.0 aperture and Dual LED flash
- 5MP Front Camera with Auto Face Enhancement feature
- 3GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory with microSD
- 3.5mm audio jack, IR LED
- 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4GHz/5GHz), Bluetooth 4.0 LE, GPS and NFC
- G-sensor, Proximity sensor, Ambient light sensor
- 3100 mAh Energy Efficient Battery
The Huawei Honor 6 will be available exclusively on Flipkart, priced at Rs 19,999. It will go on sale on October 6.