Motorola unveiled earlier this month the new Moto X in India, today they officially launched in India and revealed the price of Motorola Moto X 2nd Gen.
Moto X 2nd generation sports a 5.2-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) full HD AMOLED display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection with a pixel density of 423ppi, and is powered by a 2.5 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 801 processor with Adreno 330 GPU paired with 2GB of RAM. New Moto X also has 16GB internal storage, but no micr0SD card slot to expand the memory and runs top on Android 4.4 (KitKat).
The flagship smartphone also features a 13-megapixel camera with f/2.25 lens, dual LED flashes with a circular ring around it, and 4K video recording capabilities, 2-megapixel front-facing camera. It has also front-facing stereo speakers, and a 2,300mAh battery.
Motorola Moto X 2nd Gen. specifications
- 5.2-inch full HD AMOLED 1080p display with a pixel density of 423ppi and Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 2.5 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 (MSM8974-AC) processor with Adreno 330 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory
- Android 4.4 (KitKat)
- Front-facing speaker
- 13MP rear camera with dual Ring LED flash, f/2.25 aperture, 4K video recording
- 2MP front-facing camera with 1080p HD video
- 9.97 mm thick and weighs 144 grams
- 3G, WiFi 802.11a/g/b/n/ac (dual band), Bluetooth 4.0 LE, GPS, GLONASS, NFC
- Moto Connect, Moto Migrate Apps
- 2300 mAh battery
The Motorola Moto X 2nd Gen. flagship device will go on sale in India with prices starting at Rs 31,999. The wooden and leather back variants will cost Rs 33,999. The device will exclusively available on Flipkart at midnight.