Motorola has today launched new Moto G, the successor to the highly popular Moto G in India. Before it was rumored that the new device will be called G2 but Motorola launched with the same name, called New Moto G.
The new Moto G sports a 5-inch HD 1280×720 pixels display with Gorilla Glass protection, and is powered by a 1.2GHz Snapdragon 400 quad-core processor paired with 1GB of RAM. As Motorola didn’t change the name but this device has all new features like dual speakers on front side to enjoy full stereo sound, 8 MP rear camera and 2MP front camera. Check out the detailed specification below.
Motorola New Moto G specifications
- 5-inch 1280 x 720 pixels HD display with Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- 1.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor with Adreno 305 GPU
- 1GB RAM, 8GB / 16GB internal memory, expandable memory with microSD
- Dual SIM
- Android 4.4 (KitKat) with a guaranteed upgrade to Android L
- 8MP rear camera with LED flash, 720p HD video recording at 30fps
- 2MP front-facing camera
- Dual front-facing speakers and 2 Mics
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 3G, WiFi 80211.ac, Bluetooth 4.0 LE, GPS
- 10.9 thick and weighs 149 grams
- 2070 mAh battery
— Motorola India (@MotorolaIndia) September 5, 2014
The affordable new Moto G is priced at Rs 12,999 for the 16GB variant, and will be available exclusively on Flipkart from midnight.