Lava has launched the Iris Pro 30+, the company’s latest flagship smartphone and the successor of Iris Pro 30 which was launched before six months. The new smartphone will be go on sale beginning August 26 with price-tag of INR 11,990.
Lava Iris Pro 30+ sports a 4.7-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS One Glass Solution display. It is powered by a 1.5 GHz quad-core MT6589T processor and runs on Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean) OS. The phone also packs 1GB of RAM, 16GB of internal storage, microSD card slot, 3G and the usual set of connectivity options. The device features a 13-megapixel rear camera with dual LED flash, 1.1 micron OmniVision BSI 2 sensor and a 3-megapixel front-facing camera.
Navin Chawla, Vice President – Product, Lava International Limited said
We are pleased to take forward our proposition of ‘We put the Art in Smart’ for our Iris Pro series with the launch of Iris Pro 30+. Based on customer preferences backed by our research, we have introduced enhancements in camera, processor and internal memory to deliver an excellent experience to the customers.
Lava Iris Pro 30+ specifications
- 4.7-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display, One Glass Solution, Full Lamination, Asahi Dragontrail Glass, 312 Pixels Per Inch
- 1.5 GHz quad-core MT6589T processor with 357 MHz PowerVR SGX544 GPU
- Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean)
- Dual SIM (Normal + Micro)
- 13 MP BSI Camera with 1.12 μm Pixel Size, Dual LED Flash
- 3MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 1138mmx67.5mmx7.9mm; Weight: 116 grams (with Battery)
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 1GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS with A-GPS Support, USB OTG
- Accelerometer, Proximity Sensor and Ambient Light Sensor
- 2000 mAh Li-Pol battery
The Lava Iris Pro 30+ will be available in Black color and is priced at Rs. 11,990.t will exclusively retail at Amazon.in bundled with a free 16GB memory card on 26th August. It will also be available for sale across retail stores across India.