Karbonn has launched the Titanium S19 which is claimed to be a selfie phone. The phone is powered by a 13 megapixel rear camera and a 5 megapixel front camera. The camera features Voice Capture and Live Photo Mode, a built-in BSI Sensor to help users take clear pictures in low-light conditions.
Karbonn Titanium S19 sports a 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS OGS (one-glass-solution) display, powered by a 1.3 GHz quad-core processor and runs on Android 4.4 (KitKat). Karbonn has also added several software enhancements on the phone like iFloat Touch for direct access to key apps, special tile home display for shortcuts to most-used apps and more.
Karbonn Titanium S19 specifications
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS OGS display
- 1.3 GHz quad-core processor
- Android 4.4 (KitKat)
- Dual SIM (GSM + GSM)
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, BSI sensor, f/2.0 aperture
- 5MP front-facing camera with IR film
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 1GB RAM, 8GB ROM, 32GB expandable MicroSD Card Support
- 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- Gyroscope, eCompass, Proximity Sensor, Light Sensor, G-Sensor
- 2000mAh battery
The Karbonn Titanium S19 comes in White and Black colors and is priced at Rs. 8,999, but it is available for Rs. 8,585 from online retailer Flipkart.