LAVA, today launched the LAVA Iris X5, as the successor of its hugely popular Iris X1. The smartphone is a perfect combination of superlative camera performance and a graceful design. The phone is especially designed to meet the needs of the selfie generation.
As far as specification concerns, Lava Iris X5 has a 5-inch HD (1280 X 720) IPS Full Lamination LCM rich display, powered by 1.2 GHz Quad Core and 1 GB RAM that promises seamless application performance and multitasking and runs on Android 4.4.2 KitKat. It has a 8.0 MP Auto-Focus rear camera with exceptional imaging quality, but the main highlight is its 5.0 MP BSI+ Auto Focus Front Shooter with LED Flash for low-light imaging that enables clicking perfect selfies with extraordinary detailing at any given time of the day.
It has has 8GB of internal storage that is expandable up to 32GB via micro-SD card. With an OGS 5-Point touch, the phone offers a smooth touch experience. The design of the smartphone is slightly similar to the Iris X1. The battery has been upgraded from 1800mAh to 2100mAh.
Lava Iris X5 specifications
- 5-inch HD (1280 x 720 pixels) capacitive touchscreen IPS display
- 1.2 GHz quad-core processor
- 8MP rear camera with OmniVision BSI sensor, 5p lens, f/2.2 aperture and Dual LED Flash
- 5MP front-facing camera with LED flash, 4 Element Lens, Wide Viewing Angle (84 Degrees)
- 7.9mm thick and weighs 135 grams
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 1GB RAM, 8GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS, Bluetooth v3.0 and micro- USB v2.0
- Android 4.4.2 KitKat
- Dual SIM (Normal SIM + micro SIM) with dual standby
- OTG support to enable file transfer through USB drive on the move
- 2100 mAh battery
The Lava Iris X5 exclusively available on Amazon.in bundled with a free 16GB memory card, a flip cover and a screen protector for those who purchases the smartphone today and is priced at Rs. 8,649. According to Lava, the handset will be available for sale across all national retail stores and multi-brand outlets across India.