Micromax has launched the latest smartphone in the canvas series, called Micromax Canvas XL2 A109. Micromax previously listed Canvas L A108 and now this is latest smartphone on company’s official website.
Micromax Canvas XL2 A109 sports a 5.5-inch (960 x 540 pixels) qHD IPS screen, powered by a 1.2 GHz quad-core processor and runs on Android 4.4.2 KitKat. It has a 5-megapixel rear camera and a 0.3-megapixel (VGA) front-facing camera. It comes with dual SIM support with dual standby, similar to rest of Micromax smartphones.
The device has 1GB RAM, 4GB of internal storage with MicroSD card slot for further expansion and a 2500 mAh battery.
Micromax Canvas XL2 A109 specifications
- 5.5-inch (960×540 pixels) qHD IPS display
- 1.2 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6589M processor
- Android 4.4.2 (KitKat) OS
- Dual SIM with dual standby
- 5MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 0.3MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 1GB RAM, 4GB of internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- 3G, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0 with A2DP, GPS / aGPS
- 2500mAh battery
The Micromax Canvas XL2 A109 does not impress in terms of camera from previously listed Micromax Canvas L A108, which has 8.0 MP rear camera and 2.0 MP front camera. Micromax Canvas XL2 A109 listed without price tag on official website and will be available for sale soon.