Micromax has launched a new phablet in the canvas series, called Micromax Canvas L A108. Micromax officially listed Canvas L A108 on company’s website without price tag. The phone runs on latest Android kitkat OS.
Canvas L A108 features a 8-megapixel autofocus rear camera with LED flash and a 2-megapixel fixed focus front-facing camera. It will also comes with Dual SIM support similar to other Micromax smartphones.
Canvas L A108 powered by 1.0 Ghz quad-core MediaTek MT 6582M processor, 1GB RAM, 8GB of internal storage with expansion slot and packs a 2350 mAh battery.
Micromax Canvas L A108 specifications
- 5.5-inch (960 x 540 pixels) capacitive touch screen IPS display
- 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6582M processor
- Android 4.4.2 (KitKat)
- Dual SIM (normal + micro) with dual standby
- 8MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 2MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 1GB RAM, 8GB internal memory, microSD card support expandable memory up to 32GB
- 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2350 mAh battery
It looks like that Micromax starts letter for naming their smartphones and drops usage of works like ‘Fire’, ‘Gold’ before the model numbers. Still it is not clear what naming strategy will Micromax use for future Canvas smartphones.
Micromax doesn’t provide the info in which color Canvas L A108 would be available but pictures may be it will be available in White and Black colors. Also no further details about the pricing and launching date. It is expected to go on sale soon as listed on the official website.