After the launch of Google Nexus 7, tablet war starts in Android manufacturers to make a competing product. Archos 97 Carbon Android 4.0 Tablet announced by Archos for $250 to enter in the tablet war. Zync has also announced the Android 4.0 tablet before few days, so from this war users will get direct benefits of price and better features.
The Archos 97 Carbon is powered by a single core 1GHz processor and features 1GB of RAM, there is 16GB of in built in storage which is expanded up to 32GB by a microSD card and a 1024×768 resolution display.
Key Features of Archos 97 Carbon Android 4.0 Tablet
- 9.7” 5x Multi‐Touch Screen with IPS technology
- Optimized for Google Play : Over 600,000 apps apps and games, the world’s largest collection of eBooks and thousands of movies.
- A complete media device, the ARCHOS 97 carbon can decode full 1080p HD video and can send a 1080p HD video to an HDTV via the HDMI‐out port
- Stylish design with premium aluminum finish and a 11.4mm thickness
- Front and back camera
- Includes 16GB* of internal flash memory, expandable both via the microSD slot (supporting SDHC cards up to 32GB) or via a USB flash drive in its full‐sized USB host port
- Includes access to Android apps from Google, including Gmail, Google Talk,Google+ , Google Maps, YouTube and 5GB of free cloud storage with Google Drive
- Pre‐loaded with Office Suite Viewer for reading office documents, a demo of World of Goo – the critically acclaimed puzzle game, as well as News Republic and Brief Me to manage your world news and customized social media feeds
The Archos 97 Carbon tablet will be available later this month for $249.99. The company also plans to bring a 7-inch and 8-inch tablet into the Elements line in the future, which would might be lower priced.