Xolo Q2100, company’s first Android smartphone with a ultra secure fingerprint sensor has been launched by Xolo in India. The fingerprint sensor allows you to securely access and unlock your smartphone by just placing your finger at the back of your XOLO Q2100 and swipe.
As far as specifications are concerned, the Q2100 sports a 5.5-inch 1280 x 720 pixel HD IPS display with pixel density of 267 PPI and is protected by Corning Gorilla 3. Xolo Q2100 is powered by a 1.3GHz MediaTek MT6582 quad-core processor paired with 1GB of RAM and runs top on Android KitKat 4.4.
The smartphone packs with 8 MP auto focus rear camera with Exmor R sensor with dual LED flash which enables 1080p full HD video recording and a 2 MP front-facing camera. It has 8GB internal storage, which can be further expanded using a microSD card, also included is dual SIM support with dual standby and packs a 2800 mAh battery.
Xolo Q2100 Specifications
- Ultra secure fingerprint sensor
- 5.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6582 processor with 500 MHz Mali 400-MP2
- 1GB LPDDR3 RAM, 8GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB with MicroSD
- Android 4.4 (KitKat)
- Dual SIM
- 8MP rear camera with Exmor R sensor, dual LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture and 1080p video recording
- 2MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- IR blaster for remote
- Accelerometer, Magnetometer, Ambient light sensor, Proximity sensor
- 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, USB OTG
- Dimensions – 152.4 x 75 x 9.3 mm
- 2800 mAh battery
The Xolo Q2100 will be available in Black and White colors. The smartphone is priced at Rs. 13,499 and is available on e-commerce sites and with mobile retailers.