Oppo has launched the company’s latest smartphone, the Oppo N1 mini in India. The phone is the smaller version of the Oppo N1, which was launched early this year. The main feature of Oppo N1 min is it’s 13-megapixel swivel camera, which is capable of shooting at 24-megapixel ultra HD mode.
In terms of specifications, the N1 Mini sports a 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display from JDI, powered by a 1.6GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 quad-core processor with Adreno 305 GPU, and 2GB of RAM along with 16GB of internal storage. The phone runs on Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean) with Color OS 1.4 on top.
Oppo N1 mini specifications
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display
- 1.6 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor with Adreno 305 GPU
- Android 4.3 Jelly Bean topped with the ColorOS 1.4 UI
- 13-megapixel swirling camera with Sony IMX214 stacked sensor, f/2.0 aperture and LED Flash
- 3.5mm audio jack
- 9.2 mm thick and weighs 150 grams
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory
- 4G LTE / 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS/AGPS
- 2140 mAh battery
- Single SIM
The Oppo N1 mini is priced at Rs. 26,990 and comes in a range of colors.