Samsung launched the Galaxy Note 4 in India, company’s flagship device packed with a 2K display, 16MP camera with OIS and the latest and fastest processors.
It has a was revealed at IFA last month and features a 5.7-inch 1440 x 2560 pixels QHD Super AMOLED display with pixel density 550ppi, is powered by Android 4.4 KitKat (with TouchWiz UI) backed by 2.7GHz Snapdragon 805 processor, 3GB RAM, 32GB internal memory (further expandable up to 64GB), 16.0-megapixel camera with auto-focus and smart OIS (Optimized Image Stabilization), a 3.7-megapixel snapper on the front and a 3,220 mAh battery with Ultra Power Saving Mode. It has a new back cover and a metal frame.
It has S Pen Stylus, Finger Scanner for a secure, biometric screen locking feature and mobile payments, S Health 3.5 and more. Samsung has also revealed the features of Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Samsung Gear S in new videos.
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 specifications
- 5.7-inch 1440 x 2560 pixels Quad HD Super AMOLED display
- 2.7 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 805 processor with Adreno 420 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB internal memory, expandable up to 64GB with microSD
- Android 4.4 (KitKat)
- 16MP rear camera with LED Flash, OIS and Ultra HD video recording
- 3.7MP front-facing camera, f/1.9 aperture, 120 degree wide angle lens
- 8.5 mm thick and weighs 176 grams
- S Health 3.5, Finger Scanner, UV, Heart Rate Monitoring
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2X2 MIMO), Download Booster, NFC, Bluetooth® v 4.1 (BLE,ANT+), USB2.0, MHL 3.0, IR LED (Remote Control)
- Gesture, Accelerometer, Geo-magnetic, Gyroscope, RGB ambient light, Proximity, Barometer, Hall Sensor, Finger Scanner, UV, HRM
- 3220mAh Fast Charging Battery
The Samsung Galaxy Note 4 will be available in frost white, charcoal black, bronze gold and blossom pink colors and is priced at Rs. 58,300. As part of its introductory offer, Vodafone is offering up to 2GB of data per month for subscribers who are not active on data packs. Subscribers with active data packs will get up to 1GB per month for two months. Samsung Galaxy Note 4 will be available in India starting from October 17th.