AT&T is the only carrier to offer the latest Windows 8.1 OS Nokia Lumia 635 on the nation’s most reliable 4G LTE network.
From and on July 25, you can purchase a GoPhone Nokia Lumia 635 from AT&T at a launch price of $99.99. Starting August 8, you can also get the Nokia Lumia 635 online or in AT&T stores with black and orange back covers in the box for $139.99 at no annual commitment pricing.
The Nokia Lumia 635 packs a 4.5-inch display with the all-new Windows Phone 8.1 operating system and Cortana personal assistant in a pocket-friendly design for the smart consumer.
- Windows Phone 8.1: Features such as Action Center, shows you new activities and notifications at-a-glance and Sense makes managing data use, storage and battery life easier.
- Cortana Voice Assistant: Now you can have your very own personal assistant, Cortana, with the latest generation of Windows Phone 8.1 pre-loaded on the Nokia Lumia 635. Set reminders by time, location and people.
- ClearBlack Display: Bright 4.5-inch ClearBlack IPS-LCD FWVGA display (480 x 854 pixels) helps you to see the display in bright light conditions.
- Live Tiles: Make your start screen a reflection of you with Live Tiles. Customize your content to what matters most to you, including social media posts.
- Quad-Core Processor: Quad-core processor provides you with a fast and fluid user experience.
- Free 15GB of OneDrive Cloud Storage: Get 15GB of free OneDrive cloud storage out of the box when you purchase a Nokia Lumia 635.
Featuring Windows Phone 8.1 and Cortana, the Lumia 635 is one of the first phones to be shipped with the updated OS in the US. The Lumia 635 can get 4G LTE speeds on AT&T’s large national network.
For more information, visit www.att.com/lumia635 or check out this video at http://go-att.us/Lumia635Highlights.