Xiaomi is known for Apple of China and Launched Xiaomi Redmi Note in India for Rs 9999 via Flipkart alongside Xiaomi Mi3. It was originally unveiled back in March and comes with a 5.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) IPS display based on OGS technology and 178-degree wide viewing angle, powered by a 1.7 GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6592 processor with Mali 450 GPU and runs on MIUI v5 based on Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean).
The Xiaomi Redmi Note has a 28mm wide angle 13 MP camera on its back with LED flash and has an f/2.2 aperture that is capable of taking FHD videos with 8 frames per second and it is accompanied with 5 MP front facing camera for high quality video calling. The on-board flash memory of the device is at 8 GB that can be extended up to 32 GB via microSD card slot.
Specifications of Xiaomi Redmi Note
- 5.5 inch IPS display with a resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels. It is based on OGS technology and has a wide viewing angle of 178 degrees.
- 1.7 GHz Octa Core MediaTek MT6592 processor
- Mali 450 GPU
- Android 4.2 Jelly Bean OS with MIUI v5 on top
- Dual SIM Supports 3G(WCDMA) and 2G(GSM) networks
- Rear camera: 13 megapixel, LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture, 1080p Full HD video recording
- Front facing camera: 5 megapixel
- 2 GB RAM options based on processor
- 8 GB internal memory, extendable up to 32 GB via microSD card
- Connectivity: 3G (TD-SCDMA), WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0LE +BT3.0HS, GPS
- 3100mAh Lithium-polymer battery
The Phablet will be coming in White colour with Dark green, Blue (light and dark), pink and black colour options and is priced at Rs. 9,999 in India. This device is expected to go on sale in India soon via Flipkart.