Micromax has launched the first Android One smartphone, Micromax Canvas A1 in partnership with Google. The Canvas A1 is priced at Rs. 6499 and exclusively available now on Amazon.in.
Micromax Canvas A1 smartphone sports same specifications as other Android One phones – a 4.5-inch FWVGA display, 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek processor, 1GB of RAM, 4GB of internal space and Android 4.4.4. The phone will also come with 5MP rear camera, 2MP front camera, FM Radio, and dual-SIM support. In addition, Google will also offer 35GB of free Google Drive storage to the Canvas A1 buyers.
Micromax Canvas A1 Android One Specifications
- 4.5-inch (854 x 480 pixels) FWVGA display
- Cortex A7 1.3 GHz Quad-Core processor
- 1GB RAM, 4GB internal memory, 32GB expandable memory with MicroSD
- Android 4.4 (KitKat) OS (and gets the new version soon after it’s released)
- Dual SIM – Micro SIM
- 5MP rear camera with LED flash
- 2MP front-facing camera
- 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Rechargeable lithium-ion, 1700mAh
Amazon India also has special offer for limited period
- Free Strontium 8GB MicroSDHC Memory Card
- 10% Cash Back on State Bank Debit & Credit cards.
- For Airtel users, free software upgrades and app downloads for 6 months.
- Up to Rs. 10,000 in Amazon.in Gift Certificates for lucky customers, ends September 21st. Winners to be announced on October 1st.
You can buy Micromax Canvas A1 from Amazon.in and keep in mind the special offers are available for 1,610 lucky purchasers valid till 21st of September,2014.