Samsung Galaxy S5 mini spotted today on official website of Samsung India, which claims that it will be soon launch in India. Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini later announced in July.
Galaxy S5 Mini packed with a 4.5-inch HD Super AMOLED (1280 × 720 pixels) display and is powered by a 1.4GHz quad-core processor. The smartphone features 1.5GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage with MicroSD card expandable up to 64GB. It has dual micro-SIM card slots, Bluetooth 4.0, IR Remote, Wi-Fi, and runs on Android 4.4.2 KitKat wrapped under the Samsung’s TouchWiz UI. Galaxy S5 Mini features 8-megapixel rear camera and 2.1-megapixel front-facing camera.
Rest of features like heart rate sensor, fingerprint scanner integrated into the home button and IP67 certification to make the device water and dust resistant are same like the flagship device Samsung Galaxy S5.
Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini Specification
- 4.5-inch HD Super AMOLED (1280 × 720 pixels) display
- 1.4GHz Quad-Core Processor
- Android 4.4.2 (KitKat)
- Dual-SIM, Micro-SIM (3FF)
- 8.0 MP rear camera with LED Flash, FHD (1920 x 1080) @30fps Video recording
- 2.1MP front-facing camera
- 1.5GB RAM, 16GB internal memory
- MicroSD card support up to 64GB
- Proximity Sensor, HR Sensor, Geomagnetic Sensor, Fingerprint Sensor, Hall Sensor, Gyro Sensor, Accelerometer, Light Sensor, S-voice
- 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n 2.4+5GHz, HT40, Bluetooth v4.0, Glonass, GPS
- Resistant to sweat, rain, liquids, sand and dust
- Ultra Power Saving Mode
- 2,100mAh Battery
Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini will be available in black color only as per official website and there is no wording on the pricing or the availability of the device.
Source: Samsung India