Samsung finally announced Samsung GALAXY Tab Q code name T2558 officially in China. Before Galaxy Tab Q was found on Tenna and it has somewhat similar specification as Galaxy W, which was released last month in Korea.
Samsung Galaxy Tab Q spots a 7-inch (1280×720 pixels) TFT display, 1.2 GHz quad-core processor, 8-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 2-megapixel front-facing camera.
The back cover of tab is fine leather-like stitched design similar to Galaxy W and also has 4G LTE connectivity and voice calling capabilities. It runs on Android OS but not specify on which version.
Samsung Galaxy Tab Q specifications
- 7-inch (720 X 1280 pixels) HD display
- 1.2 GHz quad-core processor
- Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean)
- 8MP camera with LED flash
- 2MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 191.8 x 99.7 x 8.9 mm; Weight: 250 grams
- MicroSIM slot
- Upto 64GB expandable memory via microSD card
- 4G LTE-A / 3G HSPA+, WLan 802.11 a/b/g/n 2.4 + 5GHz, GPS / GLONASS
- Wi-Fi direct, Bluetooth 4.0, NFC
- 3200 mAh Battery
It will be available in Black color and would head to both China Mobile (SM-T2558) and China Unicom (SM-T2556) in China. Samsung not reveled the price of device but there is location map from where you can buy device on Samsung China website.