Sony has launched the Xperia T3 in India today for Rs. 27990, and available to buy from July 28. The Xperia T3 is the slimmest smartphone in its display class with a 5.3-inch display.
Inside the Xperia T3, a 5.3-inch 720p display, 1.4 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 400 CPU, 1 GB RAM, 8 GB internal memory, 8 MP camera, 1.1 MP front shooter, HSDPA connectivity, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 LE and DLNA along with a 2500 mAh non-removable battery and Android 4.4.2 KitKat.
Sony Xperia T3 specifications
- 5.3-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD TRILUMINOS Display with Mobile BRAVIA Engine 2
- 1.4 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 (MSM8928) processor with Adreno 305 GPU
- Android 4.4 (KitKat)
- 8MP rear camera with Sony Exmor RS sensor, 4x Digital Zoom, Pulsed LED flash, 1080p video recording
- 1.1MP HD front-facing camera
- 7mm thick and weighs 148 grams
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio with RDS
- 1GB RAM, 8GB internal memory, Upto 32GB expandable memory via microSD card
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 820.11 a/b/g/n ( 2.4 GHz/5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.0 with APT-X, GPS/ GLONASS, NFC
- 2500 mAh Battery with STAMINA mode
The device will be available in black, white and purple colour. Sony is bundling the SWR-10 smartband worth Rs. 5,990 and a premium case worth Rs.2490 free along with all purchases.
The device launched at price Rs. 27990, but it is available in Rs. 26990 and pre-order starts on Flipkart.